Thursday, June 30, 2011

What? No books!?

Went to the Westfield shopping centre in Tuggerah today.  I have to say, despite buying a new sweater and a nice long sleeve shirt for the winter, I was quite disappointed.

Why?

Because they got rid of the book stores.

No joke. Both of the book stores in the mall are gone.  I am beyond disappointed.  I know that Borders went out of business (or was bought out or something), but the book store underneath Borders is gone now, as well.  What is it now?

A Telstra shop.  Yes, phones are apparently cooler than books.

It's like having 10 or so other stores that have to do with phones and technology in the mall is so much more important than reading something on paper (Ugh, seriously, who uses PAPER anymore!?).

I'm so disappointed in humankind right now. :[

No comments:

Post a Comment