Monday, November 9, 2009

Background Story


This is me. I'm a 21-year-old girl from the Seattle, WA area, yes I'm wearing my hair in horrible braids, and yes I'm wearing a nightie in that picture. I don't mind, though. I'm a bit off, I suppose. But I guess that's what makes me, me. I graduated high school, didn't go to college, and am currently unemployed, living with my parents. Yeah, it's not going so well right now.

I draw occasionally, and write from time to time. I enjoy reading, watching tv (like any good American does), and playing video games. World of Warcraft is my game of choice on the PC. On my Xbox I am a big fan of the Guitar Hero games. I used to be addicted to the Sims, and the Sims 2, and the Sims 3, but those games have kind of lost their sparkle for me. Yes, the Sims games have sparkles.

I have a boyfriend, who I met online, through WoW amazingly enough. He's the most wonderful man I have ever known, and I love him with all my heart. We met about 2.5 years ago, and have been crazy in love ever since. I visited him at his home in Australia for about 3 months this year. It was wonderful, and I hope to be back there again.

My favorite color is lime green, favorite animal is the koala, my foods of choice are lasagne, spaghetti, and meat pies from the bakery near my man's house. I drink tea every day, cranberry juice whenever I can, and on occasion will crack into a bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade (though I prefer the Berry version more). My main aspirations in life are to someday own my own store and to have a family to look after. Yep, pretty run of the mill. But hey, it's the American dream.

Right now, I'm trying to find my place in life. I've spent the last few months trying to find a new job. It's been pretty tiresome, but I think I will manage to find one soon, as Christmas is coming up. Yes, things are going to start falling into place quite nicely, if all works out the way I hope it to.

-Manda-

No comments:

Post a Comment