Monday, November 9, 2009

Someday, it will happen.

Candles. I love them. I love them so much that I have a giant box full of them. It is about 1.5' by 2.5', and 1.5' deep. I love candles. A lot.

I want to make candles someday, and I would love to be able to sell them. I want to be crafty in oh so many ways, so that I may express my creativity and the way I feel about things, and possibly be able to profit from it at the same time.

I want to own a little shop in an area of a town that is known for cute little stores. I want people to look into my windows, see the many beautiful candles, decorations, tools, and want to walk in.

My dream is that my store will be small, but cozy. Hopefully I will be well-known by my customers. I want my husband (well, when I get one, haha) to come into my store to drop off lunch for me, and maybe a flower or two. My life would be sweet if I could have all these things. But I've got to work for them all to happen. I can do it. It will take time, but I can.

It's good to dream big.

-Manda-

Photo is borrowed from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment