Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I LOVE ETSY.


I just found the cutest necklace EVER. It is seriously the most adorable thing I have seen in a while.

I also found several other adorable Koala-themed items. Gawd I love koalas so much. Why must they be so adorable!?

Here is a beautiful Koala print, which would be a lovely little thing for a baby's bedroom IMO. When I have kids, I'm definitely decking out their rooms in koala stuff. There's just no way around it. These creatures are just too awesome not to cover a baby's bedroom with.

This adorable stuffed koala toy is something I would buy for my kid too. It's just so adorable not to. The price tag is a tad high, but it's a price I'd be willing to pay to have this little guy in my life.

=

Wombats are adorable too. This is one of the stuffed animals my baby got me for my birthday last year. I sleep with it at night, because it's just so easy to squeeze. I love me some Australian animals, all right.

-Manda-

No comments:

Post a Comment