Monday, November 16, 2009

Just a quick update.

Photobucket

My cat got bitten by an animal and I took him to the vet a few days ago... He's doing a little better, but still having a little bit of trouble walking around places, as he's got a giant cone on his head and still hasn't figured out that it doesn't fit in small areas.

It was an abscess that needed to be lanced and drained, so he's got a tube in his shoulder that leaks puss once in a while, which is really gross. And he's spent the last few days stoned out of his mind. But he's doing a bit better today, so that's good.

I've been mostly out applying at jobs and taking care of the cat, while still trying to find ways to be creative at home. I have started painting a box, which I will line the insides with soft fabric hopefully. It is nowhere near done, but I'm proud of myself so far.

I've also been trying to be supportive of my boyfriend, who has been having a really rough couple of days lately. He had a problem last night with a guy who ended up stealing $200 worth of merchandise from the store. It's been pretty rough on him, but I'm holding out hope that things will turn around quickly for him. For now, I am having a slight WoW withdrawal, as he has spent most of his free time playing WoW without me in this last week, and it makes me a bitter jealous lady. Haha.

-Manda-

No comments:

Post a Comment