Friday, November 13, 2009

Thank You Hulu!

With busy schedules, running errands, paying off debt, picking up the kids, dropping off the kids, picking the kids back up, and doing that whole thing over and over and over and over again, I'm sure anyone could get frustrated about missing their favorite TV shows.

Thank goodness for Hulu. I get busy sometimes, end up running to the store or flat out forgetting about when my favorite TV shows are on, and I know many people out there can relate. I've been able to catch up on most of my missed episodes simply by going to hulu.com.

It's a streaming website that allows you to watch TV shows, movies, behind the scenes clips, and much more. It's absolutely wonderful for catching up on missed episodes, the news, or even for expanding your tastes in television. With everything from The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien to Family Guy to Nova and much more, this website does us all a huge favor and lets us watch things we've missed for free.

I've enjoyed watching from this website for a while now, and would definitely suggest it to my friends. The only not-so-good thing I could think to say is that a lot of their movie selections are composed of several older films which younger people these days might not find too interesting... However, if you're looking to take a step back in time and watch something from your youth, it's worth a shot to take a look.

All in all, Hulu is definitely awesome and something that I would--and do--recommend to everyone I know. Hulu is currently (as I'm aware) only available to those in the United States. I'm hoping for it to be available in Australia soon, as I've grown quite addicted to this form of enjoying television, and am planning on returning to Oz someday. :)

-Manda-

No comments:

Post a Comment